– IMPORTANT HOUSE RULES TO KEEP –
Please read and abide by the following house rules while you enjoy your stay with us –
1. ONLY guests registered at point of booking and who passed our check-in screening are
allowed to stay in the Apartment. Guest must ensure that anyone visiting him/her MUST
do so in accordance with latest government Covid-19 guidelines. Visitors are only
permitted until 09:00pm in the Apartment.
2. Guest CANNOT hand over any part or whole of the Apartment to third persons, even if
the period for which the guest paid has not yet expired.
3. NO smoking within the Apartment, the basement car part or any part of the building
enclose. NO drug uses. We will contact the police if we observe or receive a report of
drug use in or around the property.
4. NO Pet is allowed unless discussed and agreed with Mission Wave – Venture Apartment
5. NO Parties or events in the apartment or building.
6. NO noises, loud music or disturbances especially between 10pm – 8am.
7. Please, respect and do NOT disturb the residents living in the block.
8. There are enough sockets with USB adaptors, please do NOT touch or unplug any
fixture currently plugged.
9. Unusual power equipment MUST be declared and be removed if the management does
10. Guest(s) staying with a child/children MUST ensure such child/children are not left alone in the Apartment.
11. Please make effective use of the bins in the kitchen and do NOT trash the apartment.
12. Dirty stains/dents/marks on the walls and/or furniture should be avoided completely. Any
accident leading to such should be reported to your host. You will be charged for any
cleaning or repair cost due.
13. The property must be kept clean and tidy and Refuse must not be allowed to accumulate
at the property.
14. For Stays over 1 week, you will be advised of cleaning Schedule. Please, we request
that you corporate with us and leave the apartment for cleaning to be carried out.
Cleaning may last up to 3hrs.
15. We will empty the bin at every cleaning operation. If you ever have need to empty the
bin prior, please ring us immediately for advice.
16. If you visited with a car, please make sure to park only in the slot for Flat 12 unless
17. Please drive carefully in the basement car park to avoid any accident. You will take full
responsibility of any driving incident you caused.
18. Key Fob for the basement car park MUST be returned to the collection point. If not
returned, £300.00 minimum charge will be applied for replacement. Same charge
applies in the case of key fob loss.
19. Weapons, explosives, inflammable objects, and materials or other dangerous chemicals
or goods of hazardous nature are strictly PROHIBITED.
20. The Management working with security reserves the right to modify or amend the above Rules without any
On a very strict note, the management reserves the right to terminate any guest’s stay
immediately, without prior notice or refund, if any of the above rules is bridged or in the event
of any acts of aggression, violence (verbal or physical), disturbance of residence, damage to
property or any use of alcohol deemed inappropriate or if found under the influence of drugs.